Tuesday, August 28, 2012

It's That Time Again....

Hello Lovelies! It's almost time to start another great semester at BYU-Idaho. Now I know that for most of you who are going into your first semester of school, Idaho was probably not your first choice and you are  probably not too excited about going there (been there, done that, cried the whole drive up there). However, I am here to tell you that Idaho really IS great.
When I tell people about how much I love it in the Burg, they kind of look at me like I am crazy (and they may be partially right); but I promise with the right attitude and some helpful hints you can learn to love it too!
Incoming freshmen are always asking me a million questions about what to expect, what to do, what teachers to take (or avoid), and everything in between. So I thought that I (with a little help from some of my friends) would share some of the things that I have learned so you can either share in the fun, or avoid making some of the mistakes that I did. Now before I show you a little sneak-peak of my freshman year, I will leave you with one more word to the wise: if you are not having fun up here, you are doing something wrong!

Here are some of the things you have to look forward to:

Taking pictures with the BYUI sign (I may have been slipping a little bit....)
Sipping on some Mango Moose!
Devotionals (they are actually super rad)
Nice weather (JK, the weather is mostly horrid)
Parties put on by Sammy's! (we will go into more details about these later)
Snow ball fights (we will go into more details about those too!)

Forts......

Bonfires....

Oreo nights......

Concerts.....
David Archuleta..... (okay so maybe not while he is on his mission)

The Festival of Colours......
AMAZING roommates......
And much, much more! Stay tuned.



No comments:

Post a Comment